Dial-up Internet Access $22.95/mo
Surf the web, send emails and stay connected with family and friends from around the world at affordable price! CitéNet's high quality, affordable Internet dial-up service offers a complete range of features for your personal or business needs.
FREE features included with the Dial-up Internet Access plan:
- Unlimited dial-up Internet access (unlimited number of hours per month)
- V2 Accelerated Access
- Eight email accounts (1GB of storage per mailbox)
- Webmail - access your email from anywhere
- Highly effective spam control
- Inbound email virus scanning
- 50MB of personal web space
To use CitéNet's Dial-up Internet Service, you must
• Reside in Quebec or any other area where CitéNet has a local dial-up access number
• Have a working telephone line
• Ensure your PC is running Windows 98 or above, or Mac OS X 10.2 or above
• Have a working modem installed in your computer and connected to the phone jack
How to subscribe
1. Complete and sign the signup form.
2. Submit your order:
- fax the completed form at 514-861-5953, or
- scan the completed form and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have more questions?
Call us at 514-861-5050 (in Montreal) or 1-866-962-4480 (outside Montreal)