Fibre Optic Internet Access Solutions
If your business depends on a complex internal or multi-office IT infrastructure, you need reliable, high-capacity connectivity. CitéNet's 10BASE-F (Full Duplex 10Mbps Speed) Internet Service uses Canada's largest fibre optic network to support critical applications and high volume Internet usage.
This rigorously engineered, robust, high-capacity service has several levels of built-in redundancy and provides seamless internetworking as well as the ability to connect distributed locations in a secure, highly reliable form.
CitéNet's 10BASE-F Service is available in fully symmetrical speeds ranging from 10.0 Mbps to 100Mbps and beyond.
Ideal for businesses which use:
- Real time applications across different branch locations
- Access to remote, central databases
- Multimedia networking and video seminars
- Distance learning
- Hospital remote diagnostics and image transfer
- Video surveillance
- Inter-location IP telephony (VoIP)
- Electronic banking
Value Added Features included free of charge with each CitéNet Fibre Optic Internet Access Solution:
- Symmetrical speeds ranging from 10.0Mbps x 10.0Mbps up to 100 Mbps x 100 Mbps
- Multiple static IP addresses
- Unlimited data transfer
- 40 personalized email accounts
- 100 MB of Web/FTP space
- One unlimited dial-up account
- 99.5% service uptime guarantee; service speed guarantee
- Onsite installation and configuration
- 24/7/365 Technical Support availability
- Remote troubleshooting
- 24 x 7 proactive management of your connection
- Industry standard, built-in NAT firewall, installed and managed by CitéNet
- Highly effective spam control based on five advanced filtering technologies
- Control of viruses, worms and Trojans in email, web and FTP traffic
- Spyware detection and blocking
- Protection from unauthorized access and network attacks
- Secure remote Client-to-Site or Site-to-Site VPN - configured and managed by CitéNet
Would you like a quote for Fibre Optic Internet Access?
Call us at 514-861-5050 or 1-866-962-4480. opt 1., or fill in our online request form.