CitéNet Internet: Business ADSL Internet Services - Montreal, Canada
CitéNet's Internet services such as the High Speed Business ADSL Internet Plans are designed to offer you maximum safety, reliability, convenience and cost-effectiveness in one complete Internet package.
Our business plans include all the features your business requires, such as on-site installation by CitéNet Engineers, 24/7 monitoring of your connection, a commercial firewall, full-time intrusion detection and prevention, spam control and virus scanning plus a host of other valuable features.
In addition if your company requires higher throughput speeds, CitéNet offers you the option of speeds up to 3.2 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download using our highly cost-effective “bonded” ADSL service. CitéNet's High Speed Business ADSL Internet Service can also be used to create private WANs or point-to-point connections for a fraction of the cost of private-wire circuits.
Value Added Features included free of charge with each CitéNet Business ADSL Internet Plan:
- Upload and Download Speeds: 6.0 Mbps x 800 Kbps
- Bonded ADSL: up to 10 Mb/s x 3.2 Mb/s
- Unlimited data transfer
- Multiple static IP addresses
- 40 personalized email accounts
- 100 MB of Web/FTP space
- Onsite installation and configuration 24/7/365 Technical Support
- One unlimited dial-up Internet account
- Remote desktop support and online chat
- 24 x 7 proactive management of your connection
- Industry standard, built-in NAT firewall, installed and managed by CitéNet
- Highly effective spam control based on five advanced filtering technologies
- Control of viruses, worms and Trojans in email, web and FTP traffic
- Spyware detection and blocking
- Protection from unauthorized access and network attacks
Secure remote Client-to-Site or Site-to-Site VPN - configured and managed by CitéNet
Would you like a quote for Business ADSL Service?
Call us at 514-861-5050 or 1-866-962-4480. opt 1., or fill in our online request form.